[Kolab-devel] setup-kolab / kolab-setup (was: Cyrus didn't answer on port 993, SSL missing_)

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat May 11 20:35:09 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-11 19:21, Richard wrote:
> One last thing, is it possible to rename setup-kolab, to kolab-setup?
> Like most
> of the other kolab tools, it starts with the kolab- prefix.  Making
> it easy to find /
> visible when executing: kolab<tab><tab> on the command line.

Speaking as the architect, I have no objections against making it so
(upstream, in the various platform packages, and in the documentation).

Speaking as the person that is upstream, maintains most of the
packages, and authors / maintains the documentation, I have to admit I
simply do not have the time to make it so, while it also appears to be
rather futile.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--