[Kolab-devel] Calendar events sent to Outlook client do not work

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Thu Mar 28 17:40:05 CET 2013

On 2013-03-28 0:38, Thomas Brüderli wrote:
> Mat Cantin wrote:
>> I'm testing on Outlook 2003, OWA on Exchange 2003, Outlook 2007, and
>> Office 365 webmail.
>>
>> I can provide the emails I'm sending as attachments so you can see
>> the
>> headers if that helps, let me know.
>
> And even more interesting would be a full email source of an iTip
> invitation that actually works in Outlook. That might help us find the
> difference.

Would an invite email generated from an Outlook client work? I've
attached an email from an Oulook to Outlook which works:
meeting-from-outlook.msg. And a message from Kolab with the patches that
does not work: meeting-from-kolab.msg.

It's becoming a bit of a stab in the dark isn't it? Maybe a comparison
of an invite from a Gmail account that works might help narrow things
down too.

--
Mat