[Kolab-devel] roundcube blank screen after the setup-kolab script has completed

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Mar 14 18:09:40 CET 2013

OK, now that things are slowly getting into place, it's time to address some of the remaining
problems:

After installing all packages, round cube comes up with an error such as cannot conncet to the
database, contact you sysadmin..... This is expected.

Howerver, after the setup-kolab script finishes I only get a white, blank screen. Doing some playing
shows, if I replace the main.inc.php file created by the script with the original file provided with
the package, I get a login window in roundcube withe three fields:
username
password
server

What's the proper way to get help? Shall I file an issue so I can attache those two files?

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler