[Kolab-devel] Doing it for the Pi

Julian Cloos julian at halifax.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 12 21:04:39 CET 2013

Hi Daniele,

I also tried to compile and build packages for the Raspberry Pi. But I have
not much time to do this therefore I am lucky to hearing that you get Kolab 3
running on the Raspberry Pi.
Can you share the packages so that I can try out how kolab 3 runs on my
Raspberry Pi with only 256MB :-D

kind regards
Julian