[Kolab-devel] Doing it for the Pi

daniele+kolab at gobbetti.name daniele+kolab at gobbetti.name
Wed Mar 6 15:01:40 CET 2013

Hello list!

My name is Daniele, I'm from Italy and I'm trying to build kolab 3 server
for the raspberry Pi.

I'm using a virtual machine (qemu) running raspbian to build the deb
packages, that I plan to install on a Raspberry PI model B (512 M) later
on.

So far I have built:
svrcore
kolab
libcalendaring
libkolabxml

libkolab is building right now.

I'm a long time debian user but never built "real" packages hence I
still don't know what the outcome will be, but I'll share the debs with
whomever is interested in them.

Any advice and help is welcome, for instance if someone can share a method
to emulate a multi-core ARM machine with qemu, I guess that it would speed up the
building a lot. :)

Kind regards,
Daniele