[Kolab-devel] [Dev] Create new calendar objects from Python

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Wed Jun 5 15:55:54 CEST 2013

Le 05/06/2013 15:53, Aleksander Machniak a écrit :
> On 06/05/2013 01:55 PM, Chloé Desoutter wrote:
Hi Aleksander,

> The message looks correct with two exceptions:
> <tzid> looks wrong
I'll look at it and see why it gets wrong. Seems it is kolab-generated
though (using the kolabformat lib).

> MIME-Version header in message part headers is not needed.
:-( too bad it's added by pykolab.xml.event. I'll try to clean that up.

> However, I don't think these are a reason of the issue. You can enable
> imap_debug and sql_debug in Roundcube and see what's going on.
Thanks for the pointer
> ps. for Kolab 3.1 we're preparing CalDAV access maybe you'd be
> interested to try it?

I'll look at it. Thanks for your pointers.

Yours sincerely,
--
Chloé Desoutter
Directrice de production, ATASTA NET