[Kolab-devel] OpenERP & Kolab integration (was: Create new calendar objects from Python)

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 5 15:14:29 CEST 2013

Hi Chloé,

thanks for your quick response!

On Wednesday 05 June 2013 14:56:39 Chloé Desoutter wrote:
> First and foremost it will be an internal utility, but we are committed
> to Open Source and we'll release it with sources and documentation as
> soon as it is functional enough, refactored and usable.

This is great news! Especially since you are aiming at contact and meeting
OpenERP integration.

> We are working to push these two pieces of software together. Kolab is a
> great replacement for Exchange 5.5 in 2013 and in our opinion it should
> not try to expand its features set too much and go mini-ERP. Hence we
> took the integration way.

I completely agree and OpenERP is a great candidate for this integration.

> I hope someone gives me clues on why I encounter this strange issue. I
> wish there was more Kolab 3 documentation.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with that, but I'm sure one of our developers
can give you a pointer.

The only thing I can do is point you to:

    http://wiki.kolab.org/Kolab_3.0_Storage_Format

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--