[Kolab-devel] OpenERP & Kolab integration (was: Create new calendar objects from Python)

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Wed Jun 5 14:56:39 CEST 2013

Le 05/06/2013 14:21, Torsten Grote a écrit :
> That sounds very interesting. What ERP system is this and are you going to
> publish the importer as Free Software?
Hi Torsten, hi List.

First and foremost it will be an internal utility, but we are committed
to Open Source and we'll release it with sources and documentation as
soon as it is functional enough, refactored and usable.

We use Kolab day-to-day for all our business agendas. We have a fixed
set of features we want to implement so that there's at least
bidirectional synchronization of contacts between Kolab and OpenERP, and
unidirectional sync of Meetings from OpenERP to Kolab.

We are working to push these two pieces of software together. Kolab is a
great replacement for Exchange 5.5 in 2013 and in our opinion it should
not try to expand its features set too much and go mini-ERP. Hence we
took the integration way.

I hope someone gives me clues on why I encounter this strange issue. I
wish there was more Kolab 3 documentation.

Yours sincerely,
--
Chloé Desoutter
Directrice de production, ATASTA NET