[Kolab-devel] Fail to install kolab depedencies

shaun mataire shaunmataire at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:46:58 CEST 2013

Hi,
I need some help. I'm trying to setup a kolab sever to be used by computer
science students at my college, starting this fall. I had a bit of some
trouble setting up ldap, bur after some experimenting it finally worked.
Now I'm having trouble installing kolab.

IN SUMMARY:

sudo apt-get install kolab

(...)

dpkg: error processing kolab-cli (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kolab-server:
 kolab-server depends on pykolab (= 0.5.11-5); however:
  Package pykolab is not configured yet.

(...)

dpkg: error processing kolab-saslauthd (--configure):
 pykolab
 kolab-cli
 kolab-server
 kolab-conf
 wallace
 kolab
 kolab-xml
 kolab-mta
 kolab-saslauthd

--->>>>> how can I fix this? I really would appreciate your help, my
deadline is approaching fast.
Thanks,
Shaun