[Kolab-devel] dev-branch upgrade calendar issue

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Tue Jul 16 00:15:35 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-15 9:19, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> Just for my curiosity - does this system do the proverbial "yum -y
> update" periodically? Does it have APC enabled for PHP?

I usually run the update manually every week, I like to have a general
idea of what's being installed, and knowing that something is broken
because of the update helps.

As for APC, yes, I am running it. I found it really helps the overall
performance, but now that you mention this it makes sense that caching
could cause these issues after an update.

Cheers.
--
Mat