[Kolab-devel] mozldap-tools

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Jul 15 18:23:12 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-10 20:34, Paul Klos wrote:
> A few weeks ago I fixed bug #1710 by an update to mozldap-tools (new
> version debian/6.0.7+dfsg-2).
>
> However, this new version is not showing up in the development
> repository, even though the packages can be seen here:
>
> http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/debian/kolab-3.0/pool/development/m/mozilla-ldap-sdk/
>
> So at least the upload worked, but somehow the repository did not get
> refreshed.
>
> Can someone investigate this please?

I have:

[root at app02 kolab-3.0]# reprepro --ignore=missingfile --ignore=extension
--keepunusednewfiles --keepunreferencedfiles --ignore=wrongdistribution
-V -C development --basedir . include wheezy
incoming/wheezy/development/mozilla-ldap-sdk_6.0.7+dfsg-2_multi.changes
.changes put in a distribution not listed within it!
Ignoring as --ignore=wrongdistribution given.
Unable to find
pool/development/m/mozilla-ldap-sdk/mozilla-ldap-sdk_6.0.7+dfsg.orig.tar.gz!
Perhaps you forgot to give dpkg-buildpackage the -sa option.
--ignore=missingfile was given, searching for file...
Error 2 opening
'incoming/wheezy/development/mozilla-ldap-sdk_6.0.7+dfsg.orig.tar.gz':
No such file or directory
There have been errors!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen