[Kolab-devel] kolab3/debian wheezy: Questions regarding ssl setup

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Tue Jan 29 00:08:40 CET 2013

Op maandag 28 januari 2013 08:23:58 schreef Johannes Graumann:

[snip]

> No. I do not think Paul had time to check it out yet.
True, been busy, among other things with migrating from adsl to cable internet and setting up a new Debian Wheezy server.

> Was wondering the same yesterday, as my trial setup now has issues sending and
> I think I tracked it down to postfix lacking a certificate  ...
This is strange. I just sent my first email from my new server, without any issues.

> Joh

Well, without any issues is stretching it a bit. I found I had to revert to the previous version (3.0.3-2) of kolab-webadmin in order to create mail-enabled POSIX user, but once I did that everything pretty much worked, including sending mail. I haven't made any changes to certificates whatsoever.

I guess I'll have to look into this a little more. Now that my server is up and running I hope to get around to testing a bit more.

Cheers,

Paul

PGP: 8FE6E0BD