[Kolab-devel] [xsd-users] Bug: failure to convert string to int

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jan 28 14:34:45 CET 2013

Hi Till,

Till Adam <adam at kde.org> writes:

> I seem to have stumbled upon a rather low level bug in libxsd on OSX Lion.

I tried to reproduce the bug on 10.8 and 10.3 (I don't have access to
10.7) without any success. I tried 32/64, g++/clang++, optimized/non-
optimized combinations and they all seem to work fine.

It is also not clear what happens when the test fails. Does it crash?
Does it print a wrong value? If it crashes, would you be able to get
the stack trace?

Thanks
Boris