[Kolab-devel] kolabd error filling log

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sat Jan 26 23:09:04 CET 2013

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:03:31 AM Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 08:52 -0800, Diane Trout wrote:
> > >
> > > Lovely, but I'm afraid the packager of python-ldap for Mageia may have
> > >
> > > missed the inclusion of:
> > >    # Imports from pyasn1
> > >    from pyasn1.type import namedtype,namedval,univ,constraint
> > >    from pyasn1.codec.ber import encoder,decoder
> > >    from pyasn1_modules.rfc2251 import LDAPDN
> >
> > There is a python-pyasn1 package in debian. it seems to have those
> > modules you were listing above.
>
> I knew this, as I provide / have provided the pyasn1-modules for both
> RPM and Debian.

OK, no more errors during setup.

What I now get is when running the server, I get the error cannot connect to the imap server port
993
I know there is a lot of information on Google about this, but I think that is different. I found the
certs/pem are at a different location then the imap.conf tells.
Where is this location defined.

the kolab-conf from pykolab has this snippet:

;ssl_cafile = /path/to/ca/file
;ssl_capath = /path/to/ca/dir
;ssl_local_cert = /path/to/local/cert

--