[Kolab-devel] kolab-saslauthd crashes

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Mon Jan 21 20:55:51 CET 2013

Greetings,

Out of nowhere, users on one of my Kolab 3 servers stopped being able
to login. I managed to figure out that it has something to do with the
kolab-saslauthd service from the roundcube logs. Restarting the
kolab-saslauthd service seems to temporarily fix the problem but I've
been unable to find the cause.

My investigation have brought up two questions:
1. Where are the logs for the kolab-saslauthd service located?
2. The /var/log/messages log file get 2 of these errors every minute.
Could this have something to do with the problem?
imap[24259]: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file or
directory

Anyone else running into these problems?

--
Mat