[Kolab-devel] Various Kolab 3 issues

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed Feb 20 17:44:06 CET 2013

On 2013-02-20 1:12, Torsten Grote wrote:
> In order to get better ActiveSync debug logs, one thing you can do is
> setting
> these variables:
>
> $rcmail_config['activesync_debug'] = true;
> $rcmail_config['activesync_log_file'] =
> '/var/log/roundcube/activesync';

I have actually done this, but there is too much data to parse through.
I've heard you can limit the logging to user and/or device but I've not
found the code for this. You wouldn't happen to have a link?

And I'll definitely follow up with some bug reports, although it looks
like a lot of this may already be fixed. I may just have to update to
the development packages...

Thanks.
--
Mat