[Kolab-devel] Ubuntu precise packages

Julian Cloos julian at halifax.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 19 22:16:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I am searching nice applications for my Raspberry Pi and I think running Kolab
3 on the Raspberry Pi will be a funny project. As I see that you currently not
provide arm packages of Kolab 3, I would try to build such packages. But I
need an hint in building packages because that will be the first time for me. I
already read some threads about building packages but I don't know exactly
which packages I need to bulid.
Here some questions in the beginning:
Where I have to start with building? In which way do you build the packages?
Do you have an extra invironment to build packages like a fakeroot? Is there
any tutorial in building kolab packages?

many questions but I hope they find some answers ;-)

kind regards
Julian