[Kolab-devel] New release: kolab-syncroton-2.1-rc1

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Mon Feb 11 22:57:49 CET 2013

Hi,

> I'm pleased to announce the release of kolab-syncroton-2.1-rc1.
[...]
> As the database schema upgrades really need to be applied - including
> to running systems, please bear with us while we figure out how to
> perform such upgrades in the packaging of this new release.

I've downloaded this version, replaced the folder
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton with the one from the downloaded file,
recreated the symlinks under config/ to /etc/roundcubemail/ and applied
all three SQL files to the ronudcube database.
Now I'm not able to log-in to /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync anymore, the
username/password is not accepted.

Cheers,
Tobias