[Kolab-devel] Fwd: [Synckolab] Newsworthy nightly

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Feb 5 13:19:56 CET 2013

Hi,

maybe some of you are using Thunderbird and want to try this out.

Regards,
Torsten

Subject: [Synckolab] Newsworthy nightly
Date: Tuesday 05 February 2013, 01:51:35
From: Niko Berger <niko.berger at corinis.com>
To: synckolab at mozdev.org

Hi @all,

I just finished coding on a new part of synckolab - it's about
automatically configuring it.

The new option is available in the current nightly (with a few fixes).
Maybe someone can try it out and give me some feedback.

It should be possible to use the new feature to automatically create the
ocnfiguration on a new thundebrird installation based on existing folders.

This should be a great help for people using kolab groupware and
possible others.

Niko

ps.: I will update the UI a little to make the buttons easier to find
and add translation with the next nightly (probably tomorrow)