[Kolab-devel] Outlook and Kolab3 Recurrence Monthly and Yearly

Shawn Walker swalker at bynari.net
Wed Apr 24 17:49:41 CEST 2013

I found out that the Kolab3 recurrence monthly you can setup a recurring
monthly on multiple day of the month, such as pick any days of the month
to be part of the recurrence.

So, you can say "Repeat monthly every # month(s) on Each [1...31]".
Outlook does not have any concept of recurring which multiple days of
the month to recur on, just one of the day on the month.  I have
provided two screenshots for monthly options.

This is also an issue with yearly, you can pick January, May, July,
October and December to do a yearly recurrence on. In Outlook, you can
only pick on of the months to have an yearly recurring event.  I have
also provided two screenshots for yearly options.

I'm not sure how to go about mapping Kolab3 monthly/yearly on days to
Outlook.

Regards,
Shawn