[Kolab-devel] Allow one domain admin to manage several domains

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Tue Apr 23 13:27:48 CEST 2013

Hello Jeroen,

thank you for your comments.
They make good sense, and some answer or confirm questions that I had myself.

I have tried to work on it this week, but I am getting distracted by
other projects.

I have tried to avoid using kolab.conf for the domain names, made some
progress, but have not found a presentable solution yet.
I will let you know next week.

All the best,
  Timotheus