[Kolab-devel] amavisd conf for kolab 3

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Tue Apr 16 20:18:42 CEST 2013

Op dinsdag 16 april 2013 09:14:27 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> Since setup-kolab doesn't configure amavisd.conf, can someone please post such a file that kolab
> actually works with?

Belows's my /etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode

I only uncommented both @bypass lines.

Cheers,

Paul

use strict;

#
# Place your configuration directives here.  They will override those in
# earlier files.
#
# See /usr/share/doc/amavisd-new/ for documentation and examples of
# the directives you can use in this file
#
#$log_level = 5;

#------------ Do not modify anything below this line -------------
1;  # ensure a defined return
root at hera:/etc/amavis/conf.d# cat 15
cat: 15: Bestand of map bestaat niet
root at hera:/etc/amavis/conf.d# cat 15-content_filter_mode
use strict;

# You can modify this file to re-enable SPAM checking through spamassassin
# and to re-enable antivirus checking.

#
# Default antivirus checking mode
# Please note, that anti-virus checking is DISABLED by
# default.
# If You wish to enable it, please uncomment the following lines:

@bypass_virus_checks_maps = (
   \%bypass_virus_checks, \@bypass_virus_checks_acl, \$bypass_virus_checks_re);

#
# Default SPAM checking mode
# Please note, that anti-spam checking is DISABLED by
# default.
# If You wish to enable it, please uncomment the following lines:

@bypass_spam_checks_maps = (
   \%bypass_spam_checks, \@bypass_spam_checks_acl, \$bypass_spam_checks_re);

1;  # ensure a defined return

PGP: 8FE6E0BD