[Kolab-devel] Fwd: libkolab* in debian

Paul Klos paul at klos2day.nl
Mon Apr 15 09:24:03 CEST 2013

Diane Trout schreef op 15-04-2013 1:11:
[snip]

> Sune told me that Paul14 was supposed to start maintaining the
> libkolab
> packages for debian. Once they're in, Its a pretty trivial set of
> changes to
> get kdepim-runtime to build with kolab.

Correct. Last weekend I attended the Debian Groupware Event, and we
managed to get a lot of work done, also in this area. Libkolabxml has
been upgraded to version 0.8.4 and the packaging is now mostly finished.
It will need a final review, of course.

I got some very useful help with libkolab, which depends on
libkolabxml. This has resulted in some major changes to the packaging,
which I hope to be able to wrap up tonight or tomorrow night. Afterwards
this library can be reviewed as well.

When this is done, I'll get in touch with Sune so we can take the next
steps.

Cheers,

Paul