[Kolab-devel] Information about git repository

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Thu Apr 4 10:53:12 CEST 2013

Hi Thiago,

On Wednesday 03 April 2013 18:17:06 Thiago Rossetto Afonso wrote:
> Where can I download the Kolab source code? Which is the way to do a git
> checkout, just to get the repository?

a good overview over the repositories is at:

    http://git.kolab.org/

At the bottom left of each repository you find the git:// URL that you can use
to clone the repository.

Since you want to join Kolab development, it might be a good idea to subscribe
to this mailing list. It would also be very much appreciated if you coordinate
development efforts that exceed simple patches with this list before you
implement them, so we can make sure that your work can be upstreamed easily.

Happy Hacking and Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist