[Kolab-devel] Depian-pkg: Installation Problems

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Sep 30 20:32:48 CEST 2012

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 02:53:24 PM Jochen May wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> Am Samstag, 29. September 2012, 01:28:27 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen:
> > On Friday, September 28, 2012 05:49:17 PM Jochen May wrote:
> > > i Am Dienstag, 25. September 2012, 13:47:19 schrieben Sie:
> > >
> > > debian:~# apt-cache show php5-cli
> > > Package: php5-cli
> > > Source: php5
> > > Version: 5.4.4-7
> > > Installed-Size: 7900
> > > Maintainer: Debian PHP Maintainers
> > > <pkg-php-maint at lists.alioth.debian.org>
> > > Architecture: i386
> > > Provides: phpapi-20100525+lfs
> >
> > My php5-cli 5.4.4-7 provides phpapi-20100525, without the +lfs (of which
> > I'm not sure what it stands for).
>
> After spending some time with google about this issue, I think +lfs is
> standing for large file support.

Right - so that's a 32-bit system specific thing / extension / feature.

> Also i found a work around to get this fixed. I download the php5-cli
> packages manually and unpacked it. Inside the control file I remove the
> +lfs and changed the recommended php5-common version to 5.4.4-7. Then i
> create a deb file and install it. Now I can install kolab 3.

Michael Kiefer has fixed the +lfs dependency issue, I recall.

> During the installations i get two messages - [1] and [2] Is this something
> to be worry about? If yes, I will open a ticket in the bugtracker....

They are issues - something's including conf.d/kolab-webadmin.conf which I
don't think is the location the configuration is actually at.

I reckon the clamav error is with the standard, stock Debian packages, and
therefore not a Kolab issue.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--