[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Sep 26 08:21:39 CEST 2012

Hi,
I try to configure roundcube 0.9 with kolab suport using:
roundcube_0.9.orig.tar.gz
roundcube-plugin-kolab_3.0.orig.tar.gz
libkolab-0.3.2.tar.gz
from repository.

I have a dovecot server with metadata patch installed and working ( i use them
with kmail and kolab-droid)

My special folders are detected and listed , but I can't insert an event or
contact; also I can't list contacts ( however I enabled imap logging in
roundcube and I see the folder is read as expected)
Also, I have a list of calendar folders in the left pannel, but when I try to
insert a new event there are no chioices  select calendar tab ( the select is
empty)

I have this error in php log :

Call to undefined function new_Event() in /usr/lib/php/kolabformat.php on line
1460
There is also another regarding new_Contact

As I can see, this functions is not in libkolab or libkolabxml, I think is a
roundcube call.

Because I dont have horde installed, I disabled horde library loading in
libkolab plugin (I commented out some lines)
Also I had dl function not found error, so I commented also the extension

So, where I can find this new_Event? There is another library missing?