[Kolab-devel] kolab 3.0 on wheezy x86_64 report !

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Oct 30 10:14:38 CET 2012

On Monday 29 October 2012 22:45:48 Franz Skale wrote:
> i am a little bit further with my setup. (as posted in the user list).
> I have a running system now.

Wow that is amazing news! :)

I also checked your previous mail that Johannes quoted (and still hasn't
arrived in my mailbox). You did some serious work there! Thanks a lot!

You would make some people super happy if you would contribute your fixes
upstream with us. Are you interested? I'm sure Johannes, Paul and the other
Debian guys would like some help.

Regards,
Torsten

--