[Kolab-devel] Roundcube 0.8.1 on Kolab 2.4

K. Grishnak henne.gwath at gmx.de
Fri Oct 12 10:18:24 CEST 2012

I now fumbled more than one day with roundcube, but I didn't get it to
work. Login with ldap works fine (if you don't use kolab_auth), but
installing those plugins is a mess, because there is absolutely no
documentation.

Kolab-Addressbooks are stored in ldap I think (or in IMAP?) and after
copying some lines from the old kolab-wiki roundcube recognizes my
contacts (read-only).

Well. How do I have to configure that calendar-plugin to work properly?
I doesn't even recognize the standart-calendar-folder (caldendar-events
are stored in IMAP by kolab I think?) configured in
roundcube-configuration. If I create an event it says that it could not
be saved (because there is not calendar-folder I guess...)

I'm desperate. Please provide some information about roundcube... Else I
have to stick with citadel which works well, but it has a ugly
webmail-thing.

If someone could send me his roundcube-config, I would thank him/her a lot!

Henning

PS: Apart from this devel-list: is there another support-oriented
mailing list for kolab?