[Kolab-devel] Roundcube 0.8.1 on Kolab 2.4

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Sun Oct 7 08:39:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm actually dealing with installing roundcube on kolab with those
plugins. As I have kolab 2.4.4 or so (ubuntu debian version) and
roundcube 0.8.1 (the latest one) my question is if this will work since
kolab is not 3.0 but roundcubemail is the latest version.

Is there any material one could read to get it working
(roundcube-kolab-integration)? Roundcube works with my kolab-imap, but
it won't recognize the activated kolab-plugins.

kind regards folks,
Henning