[Kolab-devel] format error in kolab_addressbook

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Oct 2 22:32:18 CEST 2012

After the previous discutions, I manage to make roundcube 0.9 to work with
calendar and addressbook.
However, when I add a contact from roundcube form, I have this error when
displaying contact:

strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in
/usr/lib/roundcubemail-0.9/program/include/rcube_utils.php on line 276
Warning: strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in
/usr/lib/roundcubemail-0.9/program/include/rcube_utils.php on line 247

Indeed, in the contact's XML the fn it's correct, but the givenname and
surname fields are as : <surname> resource ID #231 </surname>
So it's probably about parsing or converting the form.

Regards,
Mihai