[Kolab-devel] Debian - Cyrus Login Error

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Nov 29 14:52:07 CET 2012

On 2012-11-29 13:09, Tobias Brunner wrote:
> That solved the login issue, but I could not create a new user, no
> mailbox was
> created. So I decided to reboot the server so that all services are
> restartet.
> After that I could create a user with a mailbox created. Nice =)

Yeah, the kolab daemon itself will want to be able to login to Cyrus
IMAP as well, in order to create the mailbox, of course.

I'm not sure how I would go about actually resolving this issue.
Introducing some time to sleep and have the system settle before
restarting cyrus-imapd and/or the kolab daemon seems like too quick and
too dirty a solution to me.

> I will now test the functionality and give a feedback when I'm done.
>
> Thanks for the help,

You're more than welcome.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen