[Kolab-devel] Working on packaging Kolab 3 for openSUSE

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Nov 19 16:02:06 CET 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012 11:37:04 Aeneas Jaißle wrote:
> I just wanted you to know we currently started working on packaging Kolab 3
> for openSUSE.

Thanks for notifying the list. Great to see that the efforts take some shape
now :)

Did you manage to solve the problems regarding the SourceX headers and pulling
the git source tree from our repositories into the OBS and contributing
changes back to our repositories?

If people would want to get involved what would be the preferred way for them
to do so?

Regards,
Torsten

--