[Kolab-devel] Owncloud in Kolab3?

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri Nov 16 23:31:25 CET 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012 14.18:37 Mat Cantin wrote:
> I see a lot of screenshots on the kolab.org website for Kolab 3 that has
> owncloud integration with the Roundcube web interface. How is this
> achieved? It does not seem to be part of the default install.

Not at the moment, no.

The screenshots you see were made on the previous demo instance where we did a
proof of concept integration, working around some issues that currently make
this unsuitable for general distribution.

Now waiting on ownCloud to catch up on LDAP capabilities and provide frameless
modes, then this can become a regular module.

If you want to help: Both communities would be glad about that. :)

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Wondering whether Kolab is for you?
Zürich, Switzerland				Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com