[Kolab-devel] kolab driver for roundcube calendar plugin

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Thu Nov 8 10:29:04 CET 2012

Thank's for your answer. I fumbled a bit on this but haven't come to a
solution yet.

concerning kolab_auth:

I configured roundcube global addressbook for kolab with
cn=nobody,cn=internal and the phppw from sessionvars. kolab_auth seems
to use this to bind itself. It should be able to connect though it is
not an administrator-account (tried that, but it would not work
[roundcube didn't show up])

This is not really custom. It is the ubuntu-debian package (kolab,
horde, kolab-webadmin etc.) with roundcube+plugins from git. Standard
imap folders in roundcube are configured as "Junk", "Sent", "Drafts"
etc. Roundcube created them as INBOX/Junk etc.

I changed that altnamespace to yes in
/etc/kolab/templates/imapd.conf.template and /etc/imap.conf. Now my
directory listing looks like this:

. list "" "*"
* LIST (\Noinferiors) "/" "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Calendar"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Contacts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Drafts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Junk"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Sent"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Trash"
. OK Completed (0.000 secs 10 calls)

But no selectable calendar yet. I can create one from roundcube's
Calendar and it will be created in IMAP as well, recognized as calendar
in roundcube folders but does not show up in that calendar-list. I have
no problems using the database-driver. I think this is an imap-problem
but I don't know what to try next.

All namespaces in roundcube are set to null. Is that correct?

regards,
Henning