[Kolab-devel] Installation on Wheezy - Experiences

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 6 15:56:13 CET 2012

On 2012-11-06 14:48, Tilman Krösche wrote:
> Am 06.11.12 15:26, schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems):
>> - could you see which version of the package you have installed, and
>> whether:
>>
>>     # bash /var/lib/dpkg/info/cyrus-imapd.postinst
>>
>> creates /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imapd.pem correctly?
>>
>> The cyrus user should be a member of the ssl-cert group and
>> therefore
>> have access to /etc/ssl/private/.
>>
>> The cyrus-imapd.pem file should be readable by the cyrus user as
>> well.
>>

> The cyrus-imapd.pem file was created but empty in my case. The other
> thing is, that the path in the imapd.conf file wasn't correct.

That's no good.

I'm having troubles setting up a wheezy test installation these days
(something about the netinstall kernel not matching any version of a
kernel in the pool, and thus not being able to load modules).

Would you please update #1158 with your findings?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG