[Kolab-devel] Fwd: Amavis problems

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Jun 29 18:08:41 CEST 2012

I never had a reply.

Someone has idea how can I solve?
Thanks

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Amavis problems
Data: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:40:04 +0200
Mittente: Gelpi Andrea <liste at gelpi.it>
A: kolab-users at kolab.org

Hi,
	I found three problems in amavis under kolab 2.2.3 (I'll upgrade to
latest version next month)

a) I can't release a banned message if the destination is outside
domains known to my kolab server. I mean if the message is outgoing from
kolab server to other mail server.
I can release only message with destination inside my kolab server.
Is there a way to solve this?

b) I try to bybass amavis check for a specific domain, modifying
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/amavisd.conf.template
I add:
@bypass_banned_checks_acl   = qw( my_domain.it );
@banned_files_lovers_acl    = qw( my_domain.it );

but mails are checked and banned also for this domain.

Where can I find more detail documentation?

c) A user form Russia is using char code koi8-r (Cyrillic)
Every attach file in .PDF is banned because it seems to contain a .exe.

Тема: BANNED (multipart/alternative | text/plain,.exe) IN MAIL FROM YOU

Instead I suspect it is an error. Amavis check is done not with the
correct code page.
Is it a known problem?
Is it a configuration problem?

Thanks

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,