[Kolab-devel] [issue4824] Crash on exit after error "Could not start process for imaps"

aheinecke issues at kolab.org
Wed Feb 29 16:24:16 CET 2012

After encountering issue/4822 I've killed Kontact with SIGKILL
On starting it again i was asked to provide my password again (which i had saved
in the configuration file)
Afterwards Syncing failed with the error "Could not start process for imaps"

The error popped up several times so I've just closed Kontact with the error
message still open.
This lead to the attached backtrace.

----------
assignedto: allen
files: kontact.kcrash
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 28597
nosy: aheinecke, allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Crash on exit after error "Could not start process for imaps"

Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
<https://roundup.kolab.org/issue4824>