[Kolab-devel] New Kolab Website Live

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Feb 28 14:25:08 CET 2012

Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012, 13:20:49 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Dienstag 28 Februar 2012 13:08:34 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> > kroupware.kolab.org is no longer available, but I guess it is OK to
> > let it die completely. It showed ancient Kolab history (Kolab 1 from
> > 2003/2004):
> > http://web.archive.org/web/20110716163104/http://kroupware.kolab.org/
>
> The domain name can die, but the contents should be kept accessible,
> please. (A lot of value within website comes from old contents, in recent
> years I actually did look at the old pages frequently, it is important
> when editing wikipedia for instance or to make history. ;) )

+1

It definitely needs to be preserved, not only for reference but because it's
classic. It's a piece of history, a monument. I am sure future generations of
design students will use it in their classes "The history of web design" or
"Web design of the early 21st century". ;)

SCNR,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert