[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 27 10:54:30 CET 2012

Am Freitag 24 Februar 2012 14:48:51 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> Well, yes, we could. If we can, reasonably, expect some useful
> feedback, we should[1].

> [1] http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2011-December/013179.html

You were calling for feedback about the virtual machine image for
the roundcube webclient.

I think that trying packages (or source code releases) would be done
by different people and thus might give us different feedback.
At least we should try. Let me see if I can send out an email
within the next days (unless you want to).

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member