[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 24 14:41:08 CET 2012

Am Freitag 24 Februar 2012 11:23:06 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> > I wonder, what is the status of the mentioned packages in regards of
> > stability and usefulness? As I see it el5?
>
> This branch (product series 2.4, platform el5) probably runs the
> largest deployment to date. As such, its usefulness is tremendous, I
> would say, and its stability could be argued to be implied.

A very good!
This means we could announce it to a wider audience
with a few warning that you have outlined in your email.
Basically that this 2.4 series is a bit between 2.3 and 3.0 server
and probably best used for new installations currently.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member