[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Feb 23 16:19:14 CET 2012

Jeroen,

Am Mittwoch 22 Februar 2012 15:48:12 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
>    http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/
>
> there are more current community server packages for CentOS and RHEL.

I wonder, what is the status of the mentioned packages in regards of stability
and usefulness? As I see it el5?
Would it be a good idea to also send an email to our users lists
about the availability of the current Kolab Server Community with Webclient
native packages for RHEL and CentOS and ask for feedback?

Most readers on the users lists are administrators,
so their feedback could be useful even if the packages are not optimal yet.

> Of course the wiki page http://wiki.kolab.org/Native_Packages
> is out of date.

@All, does someone like to help with the wiki pages?
There seems to be a lot of outdates information,
especially regarding native packages and its progress.
Help is highly appreciated!

Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member