[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 22 17:22:21 CET 2012

Am Mittwoch 22 Februar 2012 16:29:31 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> On 2012-02-22 14:48, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> >    http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/
> >
> > there are more current community server packages for CentOS and RHEL.
> >
> > Of course the wiki page http://wiki.kolab.org/Native_Packages is out
> > of
> > date. Is there are way to track changes and dates for the packaging
> > that is happening there? Ideally it would be cool to have a
> >   recently changed list
> > and date and size displayed in the directory listing on that server.

> please checkout:
> http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el5/updates/x86_64/repoview
/

> These repoview URLs are also available for other versions and other
> arches.
>
> and the packaging-commits archives, which contains messages such as:

https://lists.kolabsys.com/pipermail/packaging-commits/2012-February/006247.html

Both very cool, I did not know about them.
What about linking the packaging commit from the kolab.org page?
(I would have done it right now, but you've wrote to announce that the webpage
change will come today.)

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member