[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.0/Debian: Best way to start over?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Mon Dec 17 18:49:19 CET 2012

Hi!

Quick question: Given that I've been messing here and there to get things
running and figure out bug reports, including installing more up-to-date
versions of some packages, I'm not overly confident in the state of my test
system now - and I'd hate to create unnecessary bug reports that were caused
by something like this...

Hence, for RC1 (as soon as it's released) I'd like to start over. Is there an
(easy) way to re-start with the Kolab-stuff only (w/o having to reinstall the
whole machine) - or would the recommendation rather be a full re-install?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas