[Kolab-devel] Update on Documentation for OpenPKG upgrade process

John Molohan john.molohan at gcd.ie
Thu Aug 30 13:30:28 CEST 2012

On 30/08/2012 11:55, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 05:41:51 PM Torsten Grote wrote:
>> On Thursday 16 August 2012 01:41:54 Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
> wrote:
>>> I can repeat this progress myself successfully, but that is not to say
>>> it Just Works(TM) for you too. I would like you to test upgrade paths
>>> for the systems you have deployed as well, so we can add to the
>>> documentation before we declare it (Kolab 3.0 and the documentation)
>>> golden.
>> Has anybody tried that yet?
>>
> I know of only one user who has gone through the motions to - I believe - a
> satisfactory resolution.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen

What is the time-frame for the Kolab 3.0 release? Ideally we'd like to
test this upgrade but we're coming right into our busiest time of  the
year and won't be able to look at testing for a while.

It would be great if any users who do test the upgrade process can
report to the list how they got on.

John