[Kolab-devel] New nightly for Thunderbird & Lightning

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Apr 20 11:27:35 CEST 2012

On Friday, April 20, 2012 09:03:10 AM Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The new nightlys of SyncKolab for Thunderbird & Lightning contains massive
> improvements and we're now going into testing & issue fixing mode.
> Additional testing very welcome:
>
> 	http://www.gargan.org/en/Mozilla_Extensions/SyncKolab/CVS_Nightly/

Am I correct to conclude only one IMAP Calendar / Contacts / Tasks folder can
be selected for synchronization?

Clicking the Contacts folder from the mail view folder list gets me to the
Address Book, but no such luck with the selected Calendar folder.

The setup wouldn't complete - at first I couldn't setup Calendar / Tasks
folders, and only Contacts folders, after which the final screen's "Finish"
didn't "do anything" - I know that sounds ambiguous but help would be
appreciated in allowing me to troubleshoot this further and provide you with
more information.

After I canceled the setup, editing the SyncKolab preferences to include a
Calendar and Tasks IMAP folder to synchronize, and starting SyncKolab from the
Tools menu, a dialog pops up stating my local contacts/calendar/tasks are
empty, but the server has data. The question was whether I wanted to pull that
data in, which to me sounds like quite a redundant question to which the
answer is always Yes.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--