[Kolab-devel] Kolab Community wins CH Open Source Community Award 2011

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 14 09:34:32 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

I hope you'll forgive me for this one, though:

You might have noticed the release by Kolab Systems last night, Kolab has won
the CH Open Source Award 2011 in the "Community" Category, and next to a
couple of important factors the key point was the Kolab Community, our strong
upstream commitment, and the way in which we work with other communities.

So here it is, your award:

	http://posterous.com/#spaces/greve/posts/70169527

Best regards,
Georg