[Kolab-devel] New Closing Call for KEP #9

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Sep 12 11:41:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like to announce the closing call stage for KEP #9, a design
KEP on storage of configuration and application control information;

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php?title=User:Greve/Drafts/KEP:9&oldid=11749

This KEP was proposed July 5th, 2011, and has been issued a closing
call for once before. After some feedback, this closing call had been
cancelled and this new revision is the draft result of said feedback.

With the closing call, we now enter a two week period for final
objections. This means that unless serious objections are raised, KEP #9
defaults to being accepted on Monday, September 26th, 2011.

Thank you for your continued support!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--