[Kolab-devel] [MAJOR UPDATE] KEP #14: Non-conflicting edits of RFC5228/Sieve scripts by multiple editors

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Sun Sep 4 19:45:12 CEST 2011

Hi all,

There has been a very good and intensive discussion of some of the underlying
ideas and concepts of KEP #14 with contributions by Jeroen & Alec, in
particular. Thanks so much for your input, this has been most helpful!

As a result I've given KEP #14 a major overhaul which should incorporate all
the major points made, as well as adds some others and tries to tie it
together in a sensible way. Because there also seemed to be some confusion
around what this KEP does or does not achieve or aim to do, I've also added an
extended Rationale section with a Scope subsection that will hopefully make
this clearer to first-time readers.

Major changes otherwise:

	- No longer product specific script names
	- Explicit references to dependencies, in particular Include Extension

As there has been a lot of text touched/added, there will most likely be some
glitches and editing artefacts in the text now, so your review would be very
much appreciated. The new version is now online at:

	Non-conflicting edits of RFC5228/Sieve scripts by multiple editors
	http://wiki.kolab.org/User:Greve/Drafts/KEP:14

Best regards,
Georg

--