[Kolab-devel] [issue4793] Kontact crash on startup

Thomas Ribbrock issues at kolab.org
Tue Oct 18 10:29:11 CEST 2011

One of our users frequently experiences a crash of kontact right on startup.
There is a brief error message about not being able to connect to our IMAP
server (I think - it vanishes too quickly), then kontact crashes. Backtrace
attached. As he also just started his PC right before trying this, I'll attach
the complete .xsession-errors to the next message.

I will now proceed to remove his complete ~/.kde directory and reconfigure the
desktop. I will report back whether that made a difference.

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.10
Kontact: 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20110825.548f2ad)

lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        10.04
Codename:       lucid

----------
files: kontact-20111018_on_startup_otet.kcrash
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 28289
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: bug