[Kolab-devel] new issue category ecosystem?

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Wed Nov 9 17:52:21 CET 2011

On Wednesday 09 November 2011 17:34:05 Thomas Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd propose a new category/project for http://bugzilla.kolabsys.com maybe
> called "ecosystem".

ecosystem is probably a large term, but I get your point.

> The first issues would be:
>
> - fade out remaining CVS repositories, remove links to them from kolab.org

No, it will still be around for documentation purposes: cvs.kolab.org is still
referred from old documentation, even in the 2.3 upgrade instructions.

There are things in there that were not moved to git and they were not moved
on purpose.

> - provide trusted certificate for wiki.kolab.org and other sites

There are trusted, once you have imported the CA.

> - document contents and scopes of GIT repos

The git repos still need changing.

> - review / refresh http://kolab.org/documentation.html

The whole website is currently being reworked.

> - Invite thkoch to Zürich to demo Gerrit :-)

Don't worry, we are aware of gerrit. If you look at the old discussion about
moving to GIT it was one of the reasons I gave. :)

Please keep in mind that the Kolab project still is in transition and a lot of
things are changing ATM. Kolab Systems is still a young company and while we
often would like to move much faster, we cannot because we have to take care
of our partners and our community or just because we are too busy with other
stuff.

Regards,
Christoph

--